- 03/06/2015Enclosed please find brochure The Republic of Poland inculding geographic features, information about Polish economy, guidelines how to do business in Poland and many others.
- 02/19/2015by Sarmad Khan February 11, 2015 By mid-December, it looked like 1998 all over again. Stocks, bonds and currencies across the developing world were plummeting, as they had 16 years earlier when Russia surprised investors by defaulting on its debt. On Dec. 15, a Bloomberg index tracking 20 big emerging-markets currencies fell to its lowest level in a decade. The Russian ruble fell past 64 to the dollar for the first time ever, as the price of oil sank and international sanctions took hold.
- 02/12/2015ORSA - is 20 years of experience in performing the most difficult of specialist translations of 55 languages from any industry documented in the form of long-term contracts obtained through tenders for a full translation service - the Treasury, the Ministry of Economy, the Central Statistical Office, the Supreme Audit Office and the Office for Repatriation and Aliens.
- 02/10/2015Kielce Technology Park is a multifunctional area of economic activity, which came into being for people relating their future with innovation and new technologies. KTP has prepared a new program called SoftLanding for foreign companies.
- 12/23/2014Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015 from Trade and Investment Section of the Consulate General of Poland
Select an office
United States of America-New York