- 11/15/2013Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez, Board of County Commissioners Chairwoman Rebeca Sosa, and officials from Miami International Airport and Poland’s Rzeszów-Jasionka International Airport (RZE) signed a marketing agreement this week designed to expand passenger and cargo connections between the two hub airports that serve the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean, and East-Central Europe, respectively. Rzeszów-Jasionka International Airport is located in southeastern Poland, a region that is home to several major global corporations and their subsidiaries, institutes of higher education, and foreign consulates.
- 10/02/2013Enclosed please find brochure The Republic of Poland inculding geographic features, information about Polish economy, guidelines how to do business in Poland and many others.
- 07/15/2013According to the Global Competitiveness Report 2012-2013, published by the World Economic Forum, Poland is to be found among 21 countries in the process of transition from the economy based on the efficiency of the production system to the economy based on innovation. As a crucial part of this process Poland focuses on the development of IT/ICT sector, which has recently grown to be its national specialty. International campaign “Do IT with Poland” is aimed at making the world acquainted with the intellectual and investment potential of the Polish IT as well as presenting the strongest Polish ICT companies.
- 07/09/2013Foreign buyers and journalists from the cosmetics industry are invited to Warsaw for the second time running to take part in the study tour, offering the guests a chance to find out more about the industry, and to meet representatives of the companies producing cosmetics. Registration for the visit is open - we invite you to apply!
- 07/08/2013On July, 1st the Polish Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in New York held a conference “Doing business in Poland: Opportunities for cooperation with Polish food companies”. The event was organized by the local department of the Trade and Investment Section in cooperation with the Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency.
This part of our information service contains valuable tourist and consular information for those who would like to visit the land of Chopin. It is definitely worth doing it !!!
Select an office
United States of America-New York
Help us to improve our website!