- 02/12/2014Deputy Prime Minister Janusz Piechociński mentioned during his visit in General Motors Manufacturing Poland in Tychy that the GMMP’s decision to start producing 1.6 engines in Silesia, is not only good news for the region but also for the entire economy. Company representatives informed that GM is going to spend almost 250mln Euro on the new investment. The first 1.6l Diesel engines will leave the factory in year 2017.
- 01/17/2014In the laterst newsletter of POLISH INFOMATION AND FOREIGN INVESTMENT AGENCY an article about expansion of Polish companies abroad was published. During the next two years, 39% of Polish companies plan to expand their business internationally. Nearly half of these are small businesses. This is the outcome of a survey conducted by CitiBank on CEOs and CFOs from eight countries of CEE region and the Middle East.
- 01/10/2014Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency published in their newsletter an article about investments made in Poland in year 2013. The agency reports that thanks to these investments 90% more jobs were created. From 53 inward projects completed in 2013, the majority - 17 projects came from the US. PAIiIZ is currently providing 164 investment projects (more than a year ago) with a total value of €3.3 billion, which in the future can create 30,487 jobs. Among the supported projects, majority come form US, Germany, China and Japan.
- 01/09/2014On Wednesday Jan 8, 2014 polish Prime Minister, Donald Tusk took part in a press conference, where he explained the aims Poland achieved by year 2013 and presented new aims to be achieved in the next eight years. The focus was laid on the way the government invested funds received from European Union as well as plans to invest future funds in creating economic equality within regions of Poland. The most challenging aim seems to be placing Poland among 20 wealthiest countries in the world by year 2022.
- 11/15/2013Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez, Board of County Commissioners Chairwoman Rebeca Sosa, and officials from Miami International Airport and Poland’s Rzeszów-Jasionka International Airport (RZE) signed a marketing agreement this week designed to expand passenger and cargo connections between the two hub airports that serve the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean, and East-Central Europe, respectively. Rzeszów-Jasionka International Airport is located in southeastern Poland, a region that is home to several major global corporations and their subsidiaries, institutes of higher education, and foreign consulates.
This part of our information service contains valuable tourist and consular information for those who would like to visit the land of Chopin. It is definitely worth doing it !!!
- 04/09/2014 - 04/11/2014FairWPHI participating
- 05/17/2014 - 05/20/2014FairWPHI participating
- 06/29/2014 - 07/01/2014FairWPHI participating
- 08/16/2014 - 08/20/2014FairWPHI participating
- 11/09/2014 - 11/11/2014FairWPHI participating
Select an office
United States of America-New York
Help us to improve our website!